Dane Valley Fishery
Dane Valley is a 4 water complex in Rudheath with excellent access, parking and facility for disabled anglers. Aswell as having 3 well stocked lakes to go at, there is also a large amount of fishing on the River Dane with parking a stones throw from pegs. All three pools contain chub, perch, roach, rudd, skimmers, tench and crucians, with the exception of Pool 3 that also contains a number of stillwater barbel.
- The fishery can be accessed from Shipbrook Rd (A gate key is needed)
- There is no close season on the three pools at Dane Valley Fisheries.
- Night fishing is not permitted.
- Barbless hooks must be used.
- Fishing is only permitted from the provided stages.
- Keepnets are not allowed between March 15th and June 15th except in Bona Fide