Pickmere is large water set in open farmland, and as its size would suggest, there are vast amounts of fish present. Noted for its quality roach, on an average session an 8oz fish would be small. There are also some big tench present, which after a session of prebaiting can turn up in numbers. Other species include: Bream, perch, eels and carp.
- This water is accessed via the footpath on Moss Lane.
- Parking at the top of Moss Lane in the layby, not at the private residents car park at the end of the lane.
- Fishing is between signs NAA signs only. (South-West bank from Moss Lane)
- There is no close season on Pickmere.
- Night fishing is allowed; to those senior and senior citizen members in possession of a Night Fishing Permit.
- Common Carp
- Mirror Carp
Access & Parking
Parking on the road.