Day ticket holders must follow all the clubs rules, a summary of the most important rules is below.
- Are not allowed to fish any earlier than one hour before sunrise and no later than one hour after sunset.
- Must co-operate ,assist and comply with requests of bailiffs or Association officials.
- Must at all times carry their day ticket ( all details filled in ) and their current environment agency rod licence,and must produce both when asked to do so.
- Must not deposit litter of any kind.
- Are required in assisting the Association in keeping our waters tidy by removing any litter they encounter on the bank before starting to fish.
- Must not take metal cans or glass bottles onto any Association water.
- Must not leave rods with baited lines unattended.
- Must not posses or consume any alcoholic drink whilst on Association waters.
- Must unless mutually agreed allow at least 12 metres between themselves and the next angler.
- Must return all fish including pike and eels to the water at the point of capture.
- Must not keep carp or other specimen fish in keepnets,carp sacks or any other type of holding device.
- Must not fish within 30 metres of any overhead power cable.
- Must when fishing for carp,pike or other specimen fish use an unhooking mat.
- Must not prune or cut down any trees,cut grass or undergrowth,dig pegs or otherwise damage the bank or towpath,interfere with stone walls or fences.
- Booked matches take priority.
- Choose the day you want to fish from the calendar
- Click book
- Enter your account details (or create an account, if it’s your first time here)
- Select the Ticket you wish to purchase and enter your card details.
- You will then receive two emails – a purchase receipt and your booking confirmation.
- Please bring your booking confirmation email with you as you may need to show it to one of our friendly Bailiffs (this can be on your phone or printed).
*All anglers must be in possession of a current Environment Agency Rod Licence, when fishing club waters.