- Big Billinge is closed from March 15th to June 15th inclusive.
- Floating baits are not permitted.
- The use of spods is not permitted. Bait must either be loose fed or introduced using a swimfeeder, PVA bags or stringers.
- Night fishing is allowed, to those senior and senior citizen members in possession of a Night Fishing Permit.
- Junior members may also night fish in accordance with General Rule 5.
- Night fishing is subject to the following rules:
i) Night fishing is not allowed from the pegs backing onto the roadside.
ii) Night fishing is only allowed from those stages designated as “night fishing stages”. Pleasure fishing will be permitted from these stages at all other times.
iii) A maximum of two rods may be fished at night from any one night fishing stage.
- Members may fish for a maximum of 48 hours ( two consecutive nights ) and must then vacate the fishery.
- Common Carp
- Mirror Carp
Parking on the road or the NAA private car park (a key is needed)