Situated near Wincham, Eyres Pit is a popular water with both carp and pleasure anglers due to the spacious pegging and varied fishing available. The east bank pegs are suitable for night fishing. Species include: carp, roach, perch, skimmers, some very large bream, carp, eels, crucians, rudd and tench.
- Parking in the car park at the southern end of the pool. (A key is to access the water)
- The use of spods is not permitted. Bait must either be loose fed or introduced using a swimfeeder, PVA bags or stringers.
- Floating baits are not permitted.
- There is no close season on Eyres Pit.
- Night fishing is allowed, to those senior and senior citizen members in possession of a Night Fishing Permit.
- Junior members may also night fish in accordance with General Rule 5.
- Common Carp
Parking & access:
Parking in the car park at the southern end of the pool. (A key is to access the water)