One of the most popular waters on the Northwich card, Little Billinge is a scenic water set alongside Big Billinge, where the two waters were at one time joined. It’s popularity is most likely down to the easy access from the road, and the sheer variation of species encountered. Depths also vary from 3ft at the narrow end to over 12ft at the railway end. Expect to catch: Roach, perch, rudd, bream, gudgeon, tench, carp, eels, chub and crucians.
- Parking on the road.
- There is no close season on Little Billinge
- Night fishing is allowed, to those senior and senior citizen members in possession of a Night Fishing Permit.
- Night fishing is subject to the following rules:
- i) Night fishing is not allowed from the pegs backing onto the roadside.
- ii) A maximum of two rods may be fished at night from any one night fishing stage.
- Common Carp
- Mirror Carp
Access & Parking
Parking on the road.