- The River Weaver is closed for all types of fishing from 15th March to 15th June inclusive.
- Day Tickets can be purchased on much of this water. Details here.
- It is strictly forbidden to:
- i) prune or cut down any trees,
- ii) cut grass or undergrowth,
- iii) dig pegs or otherwise damage the bank or towpath,
- iv) interfere with stone walls or fences.
- Common Carp
- Mirror Carp
Access & Parking
• Blue Bridge Car Park
Due to the terms of the lease, cars may only be parked on one side of the carpark, behind the fence.
• Vale Royal Drive
Parking on Vale Royal Drive is prohibited, please use the car parks provided.
• Hulses Island
Parking on Hulses Island is prohibited, except on a limited number of occasions in a year which are reserved for bona fide matches.
• Red Lion, Barnton
Parking is permitted only in the inner compound.